With the desire to help factories improve the reliability of critical equipment, S5T offers a package of solutions for analysis and early diagnosis of SmartSignal equipment health based on the world’s leading technology platform of GE Digital. . This is a solution that helps to prevent maximum damage to the plant, increase equipment reliability, and increase operating efficiency.
The working principle of the analytical solution for early diagnosis of device health – SmartSignal
SmartSignal works by analyzing all available measurements on the device to detect potential problems. The software anticipates these problems, localizes, diagnoses, prioritizes, and generates incident reports. Operational scenarios are handled on an ad-hoc basis and the modeling automatically adapts over time.
Working principle of SmartSignal . system
If the traditional solution uses a single sensor for device monitoring, an alarm will be raised only if the signal exceeds the fixed thresholds configured in the DCS system; SmartSignal works more efficiently by monitoring signals from sensors simultaneously. SmartSignal is based on historical data, the corresponding mode, the system will calculate the desired value of the signal at the current time based on the SBM algorithm (similarity-based modeling). This value will be compared with the actual value received through the sensors. When the difference between the actual value and the calculated value exceeds the allowed dynamic band, the system will give early warnings to the operator.
An early warning is given if the following factors are satisfied such as the equipment is operating, there is a significant deviation between the actual signal from the sensor and the calculated value from the model, the deviation lasts for a period of time. time is large enough, and eventually must match a pattern of problems.
Architectural diagram of SmartSignal . solution
SmartSignal device health early diagnosis analysis system components
Depending on the size of the project, servers can be combined:
|SmartSignal Service Server||Win Server 2019, 16 Core, 16 GB RAM, 1.92 TB, 1 x 16GB vFlash SD card and internal dual SD module||1|
|SmartSignal Application Core Server||Win Server 2019, 16 Core, 16 GB RAM, 1.92 TB, 1 x 16GB vFlash SD card and internal dual SD module||1|
|SmartSignal DB (MS SQL) Server||Win Server 2019 (With 5 CALs), 16 Core, 16 GB RAM, 1.92 TB, 1 x 16GB vFlash SD card and internal dual SD module, SQL 2019 Std(with 5 CALs and SQL2014 DWGD)||1|
|SmartSignal Staging Server (App. Services DB)||Win Server 2019 (With 5 CALs), 16 Core, 16 GB RAM, 1.92 TB, 1 x 16GB vFlash SD card and internal dual SD module, SQL 2019 Std (with 5 CALs and SQL2014 DWGD)||1|
|NTP Server||LANTIME M300/MRS, Meinberg NTP Time Server in 19″ SlimLine Housing (2 x RJ45) Reference Input: GPS, PPS, IRIG, NTP.||1|
|Rack||APC netshelter Rack (42U)||1|
|Power Distribution Unit||PDU, 32A, 230V||1|
|Switch||Cisco 2960 or equivalent||1|
|Desktop||Windows 10, 8GB RAM, 250GB HD||2|
Reference software and services:
- APM SmartSignal Classic Software License: Licensed software for the SmartSignal system is installed on computers at the factory.
- Acceleration plan for 1 year: Operational support services through channels such as phone, web, online portal, helping customers access the extensive knowledge base of experts. Services include: Online training, condition monitoring and experience enhancement for the operation team, annual plant utilization assessment.
- Industrial Managed services (optional): industrial management services to support, guide and advise the plant in the day-to-day operation of the tool, this service is recommended until the plant becomes fully functional. force to use the solution yourself.
Application of analytical solutions for early diagnosis of equipment status for industries
With over 300 digital replica models built for GE equipment and various vendors. The solution can be applied to a variety of industries such as: energy (power plants including hydroelectricity, thermal power), oil refineries, chemical plants, steel plants…
Applications of early diagnostic analysis solutions for industries
Typical equipment monitored in the plant includes: turbines, generators, transformers, compressors, feed pumps, fans, motors, crushers, boilers, etc.
Effective when installing an analysis system for early diagnosis of equipment status – SmartSignal
SmartSignal solutions enable factories to take the next step in analysis and diagnostics by helping factories answer the following questions:
- What problems will happen to the factory equipment?
- What are the causes of the incidents?
- What is the priority, severity of the impending incident?
- What is the estimated time to repair the device?
Thus, SmartSignal helps the factory’s human resources to focus on proactively fixing the problem, rather than waiting and looking for a fix. It is an indispensable tool for the plant to move towards the most advanced levels of maintenance such as RCM reliability maintenance. Specific SmartSignal indicators and benefits include:
In terms of equipment:
- Detect potential errors early thus preventing them from worsening.
- Improved reliability and availability.
- Improve efficiency.
In terms of process:
- Switch to active instead of passive.
- Optimizing maintenance and repair activities.
- Make a repair plan before the fault occurs.
The process of deploying and installing the SmartSignal device’s early diagnosis and analysis solution
Step 1: Survey, design hardware and software for the system.
Step 2: Collect factory data (P&ID, tag list, alarm limits, etc…)
Step 3: Install the software.
Step 4: Configure SmartSignal system.
Step 5: Initialize the Assets (main devices) of the factory.
Step 6: Build the initial database.
Step 7: Model, test and calibrate the system at the factory.
Step 8: Test run, evaluate the quality.
Step 9: Put into official operation.
Professional competence and practical experiences of S5T
S5T is currently the only partner in Vietnam of GE Digital – a leading unit in analysis and early diagnosis of equipment status. With in-depth knowledge and practical capacity, we believe that we will help customers get the most effective, economical and optimal solution:
- Helps increase productivity, optimize operating costs, and increase equipment reliability.
- Ready to support 24/7 in the form of direct support, remote consulting (website, phone support).
- Professional working process from consultation, design, installation, transfer, support to after-purchase customer care.
For more detailed information about the products and services of the device condition analysis solution, please send an inquiry to the mailbox, or contact us at the address below to receive a consultation. specialize:
- Address: S5T Vietnam Technology and Solution Joint Stock Company.
- Lot B15, Duong Noi Resettlement Area, Duong Noi, Ha Dong, Hanoi.
- Tel: 0243 540 1858 – Fax: 0243 540 1859
- Email: email@example.com