The generator is considered the heart of the electrical system, so ensuring the machine’s safe, reliable and continuous operation is an essential requirement. Understanding this, S5T and Hitachi Energy have provided a generator protection relay solution – REG670, helping to meet the strict requirements for all types of generators, convenient for renovation, upgrading as well as new installation, at the same time help the system to operate stably in the long term.
Hitachi Energy generator protection relay products – REG670
Outstanding advantages of transmitter protection relay – REG670
To date, Hitachi Energy has supplied millions of relay devices to more than 100 countries around the world. Hitachi Energy’s products are always at the forefront of technology and occupy a large market share in the market. In particular, the REG670 generator protection relay product for power plants is considered to have many outstanding advantages:
- REG670 IED (Intelligent Electronic Device) provides effective and safe protection and monitoring for generators in power plants.
- REG670 IED is equipped with up to 24 Analog inputs, suitable for all types of protection schemes from simple to complex, suitable for generators with small to large capacity.
REG670 IED is suitable for all types of protection schemes from simple to complex
- REG670 is equipped with all protection functions for generators, in addition, it can also be used to protect transformers, helping to reduce the number of relays in a project, saving investment costs.
- A digital relay can integrate up to 24 Analog channels and 11 I/O modules (each with up to 16 binary inputs and 24 binary outputs).
- Maximum 01 relay REG670 can hold up to 96BO and 112BI to meet all strict requirements on the number of BI/BO used for protection features for generators.
- REG670 has the ability to detect, process and calculate extremely fast, the 87G differential protection function works with a time of only 15ms, much faster than other relays.
- The REG670 has a wide, high-contrast, high-contrast HMI screen that allows simulating single-fiber diagrams and parameters directly on the screen; Thanks to that, the operator can monitor many parameters at the same time without accessing the directory deep in the relay like other common types.
Wide HMI screen emulates sharp, clear single-fiber diagrams
In particular, Hitachi Energy researched and developed to integrate the axial overcurrent protection function into the REG670 relays from version 2.0 relay. This is a new solution, which has been successfully applied thanks to its ability to filter components of 150Hz axial currents. This pioneering solution, applied by Hitachi Energy in the REG670, has shown many advantages over using a 38G protection relay like other conventional brands.
Configure 38G axial current protection in REG670
38G axial current protection diagram
Services S5T provides
We are proud to be the relay distributor of Hitachi Energy in Vietnam. Currently, we supply Hitachi Energy’s line of protective relays for generators, transformers, busbars and lines. S5T with a team of highly qualified staff, capable of designing, upgrading and renovating the relay system, at the same time, provide technical consulting services and support customers to handle defects and analysis. incidents. Details of services include:
- Deployment and installation of new relay systems to protect generators, transformers, substations and lines.
- Design consulting service, upgrade, renovate, replace the old relay system with the new relay system of Hitachi Energy.
- Sales services and technical service solutions related to Hitachi Energy’s protection relay systems.
- Training services, breakdown analysis, ready to support customers when encountering defects and problems related to the protection relay system.
Procedure for upgrading the generator protection relay system
Step 1: Survey the existing relay system.
Step 2: Make a technical plan and design a diagram of SLD protection method, make a BOM list of equipment used for replacement or upgrade.
Step 3: Deploy bid.
Step 4: Design the diagram of protection method and detailed design drawing, coordinate with dispatching level Ax to calculate and adjust.
Step 5: Deploy on-site installation, configuration, experiment, test run.
Step 6: Deploy training manuals and technology transfer.
Step 7: Care and support for customers after the system is put into operation.
Why should you choose to install S5T’s transmitter protection relay system?
S5T Vietnam Technology and Solution Joint Stock Company is currently the number one supplier of relay products – REG670. We own:
- S5T team of technical experts has a lot of experience in deploying and installing generator protection relay system in large factories, typically the project of providing ABB protection relay system for Tuyen Quang Hydropower Plant. .
- We have a team of well-trained technical experts with training certificates from Hitachi Energy, autonomous in construction implementation, so we have a more competitive price than other units.
- Technical staff is ready to support customers 24/7 when needed by online / offline forms.
For detailed information about products and services, please send information to the mailbox to receive advice, or you can also contact us at the following address:
- Address: S5T Vietnam Technology and Solution Joint Stock Company.
- Lot B15, Duong Noi Resettlement Area, Duong Noi, Ha Dong, Hanoi.
- Tel: 0243 540 1858 – Fax: 0243 540 1859
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org