- Client: Pha Lai Thermal Power Joint Stock Company.
- Scope of the project: Measuring system for steam turbine block 5, block 6 of line 2 of Pha Lai Thermal Power Joint Stock Company.
- Solution: Add an independent anti-vibration monitoring system and status monitoring and diagnostics for Pha Lai Thermal Power
- Implementation period: 2019-2020.
Pha Lai Thermal Power Joint Stock Company, formerly known as Pha Lai Thermal Power Plant, is one of the largest thermal power plants in Vietnam, located in Chi Linh city, Hai Duong province, built in 1980. One of the important projects that S5T has cooperated and implemented for Pha Lai thermal power plant is the project to upgrade the independent anti-vibration protection monitoring system and the status monitoring and diagnostic system for the system Anti-vibration System1. As a result, the new system has improved operational efficiency and better met the power supply demand of the plant for the northern region of Vietnam.
Condition of the factory before the project implementation
Before implementing the project, the BN3300 anti-vibration monitoring and protection system at line 2 Pha Lai Thermal Power Joint Stock Company is a product of Bently Nevada, installed to serve the monitoring and protection against Vibration of important rotating equipment in the chain such as smoke fan, main blower, supply pump, condenser pump… This is a very important system because it helps to ensure safe and stable operation of the line in factory. However, in the long run, there are some problems that make the device no longer stable as before:
– This system has been put into use for too long (from 2000 until now), so the electronic components have aged over time, containing many risks of damage during the process. operate.
– The BN3300 product according to the official announcement of the company has been discontinued from 2009 to 2014 and no longer supports repair, so it is especially difficult to maintain, as well as replace equipment if it occurs. malfunction.
– Equipment such as main blower No. 1, 2, smoke fan No. 1,2, water pump level A, B, C do not have phase indicator sensor, so the orbital graph of axis reversal cannot be tracked.
– There is no vibration display at the monitoring cabinet, causing difficulties during operation.
– Not yet equipped with monitoring and analysis software System 1, so there is no basis to assess the status of the device.
The solution S5T offers to solve factory problems
From the actual status of the plant, along with practical needs in operation, Pha Lai thermal power plant and S5T company have planned to develop and upgrade equipment to monitor and protect against vibration Bently Nevada 3300 for large capacity fans and pumps of units 5 and 6 of line 2. Including:
- Upgrade, replace equipment BN3300.
- Add Keyphasor sensor for supply pumps, main smoke fans, blowers to serve diagnostics when shaking in order to align and dynamically balance these pumps and fans.
- Add independent vibration protection monitoring system for turbines 5, 6.
- Additional diagnostics and condition monitoring system for the System1 anti-vibration system.
Results, evaluation after upgrading the independent anti-vibration monitoring system and the condition monitoring system
After implementing anti-vibration monitoring system the project, the monitoring, protection and diagnostic system achieved high reliability, safe and efficient operation.
- The system connects to System1 monitoring and analysis software to conveniently monitor and analyze equipment condition under a reliability repair and maintenance (RCM) program, helping to improve operational safety based on status of the device.
- The new system helps to monitor the device status online and continuously, and can analyze the warnings, stop the block to give the cause and remedy right on the software; thereby improving the operating reliability of the camcorder.
- Collect and store dynamic data of the camcorder, allowing the user to compare and check the condition of the camcorder during operation.
To receive information about a similar solution/service independent anti-vibration monitoring system, please send an inquiry to our mailbox, or contact us at the address below.
- Address: S5T Vietnam Technology and Solution Joint Stock Company.
- Lot B15, Duong Noi Resettlement Area, Duong Noi, Ha Dong, Hanoi.
- Tel: 0243 540 1858 – Fax: 0243 540 1859
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org